For the love of men and music

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Child Of Love

On the way home, this gem popped up on my player – it’s a fantastic mashup of Diana Ross & The Supremes’ classic Love Child and the 90s dance anthem Free by Ultra Nate.

Visit Futuro’s site to get more funky mashups.

MP3: Diana Ross & The Supremes vs. Ultra Nate – Free Love Child (Expired)
MP3: Diana Ross & The Supremes – Love Child (Almighty Mix) (Expired)
MP3: Diana Ross & The Supremes – Love Child (Expired)
MP3: Ultra Nate – Free (Mood II Swing Radio Mix) (Expired)

3 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

those Futuro mixes are amazing! I sampled EVERY ONE. My faves inlclude the EBTG mix, the Stereophonics/Supremes (very chillout), the Lisa Stansfield and the one you picked out. TERRIFIC. I sent the link to some friends. thanks!

June 29, 2006 12:07 am

 
Blogger xolondon said...

Me again. That Love Child mashup is really so much better than any version. The lyrics seem more poignant. Anyone getting a mix from me will have you to thank for this one. And Futura of course.

June 29, 2006 6:01 pm

 
Blogger homoeclectic said...

I agree - I thought Id post the originals so that the youngsters in the audience could see the roots for the mashup - but the final product is very very good.

June 29, 2006 8:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home