For the love of men and music

Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Deborah Now

Gosh. This takes me back in time. The last time I listened to a Debbie Gibson record, I was 10 years old and being shipped off to England to go to boarding school.

I distinctly remember lying in bed and listening to Foolish Beat, and it suddenly hitting me that I was going to be going far away and crying into my pillow (I was always prone to high drama).

For those of you of the same generation as me, re-live your (electric) youth.

p.s. if anyone has a copy of Naked by Ms. Gibson, I would be most grateful.

MP3: Debbie Gibson – Only In My Dreams (Expired)
MP3: Debbie Gibson – Foolish Beat (Expired)
MP3: Debbie Gibson – Electric Youth (Expired)

buy: Debbie Gibson - Greatest Hits

2 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

You should contact Paul at http://thezapping.blogspot.com/

He is Debbie's biggest fan, truly!

June 25, 2006 10:43 pm

 
Blogger Paul said...

moi?

June 26, 2006 10:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home