For the love of men and music

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nelly Furtado's Crazy

I must admit, that inspite of the fact that it’s been on my playlist since December, and has been at the top of the UK charts for what feels like forever, I still haven’t grown tired of Crazy. Joining the ranks of folks covering the track is Nelly Furtado who performed the track for Jo Whiley’s Live Lounge. The quality of the rip isn’t great, but I like the quiet, resigned yet confessional quality she brings to the song.

MP3: Nelly Furtado – Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover) (Expired)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This cover took me totally by surprise. Very cool...

June 01, 2006 1:48 am

 
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

I absolutely love "Crazy" by Gnarls and I love Nelly Furtado, so... hopefully it'll be great.

June 01, 2006 10:10 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home