For the love of men and music

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Resurrection

A few months later than expected, I thought it was about time I came back to the blog. I’ve been meaning to post for ages, but what with work and illness, I have’t really managed to find the time. Thank God (literally) for Easter holidays.

First up is Kemal Dogulu who I came across (I’ll try and hold the pun back) when surfing round youtube for Hande Yener videos. Hande Yener is from what I can gather, the Kylie Minogue of Turkish pop (think, quirky electro pop and a big gay following) and I loved her 2007 album; Nasıl Delirdim. A couple of taster tracks posted below.
Whilst nothing turned up from Hande, it turns out that she has written some new music (and sung part of the vocals) for her brother in law to be Kemal Dogulu. Bir Yerde (Somewhere) is a cracking electro-pop track which has been getting heavy rotation (do MP3s rotate?) on my player over the past few weeks. It doesn’t hurt that Kemal is incredibly hot (well to me) – and I don’t believe for a second he’s interested in Hande in the video (except perhaps to drag her off to the bar to cruise boys).


MP3: Kemal DoguluBir Yerde (Somewhere) (Expired)
MP3: Hande YenerKibir (Yanmam Lazim)
 (Expired)
MP3: Hande Yener – Romeo
 (Expired)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You have been missed.

March 24, 2008 10:05 pm

 
Blogger xolondon said...

Wow! Welcome!

March 25, 2008 5:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

youcrazy! welcome back

April 03, 2008 9:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never deserted you ! Great to have you back
Sindala

April 11, 2008 7:22 pm

 
Blogger Adrian said...

Lovely. I love TurkeyPop.

I was going to say Kemal Dogulu was their Eurovision singer last year, but that was Kenan Dogulu.

April 20, 2008 9:01 pm

 
Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Sag oglun! Cok nefiz!
You may also like Tarkan if you like cute Turksih pop singers...

June 21, 2009 11:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home