For the love of men and music

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Beautiful Calm

Fancy having you art work captured for posterity? Sia is offering you the chance to contribute to the artwork for her new album, Some People Have Real Problems. The theme is 'computer art' - submissions need to be in-keeping with Sia's album cover design below.

To enter, you need to create a design based around one of the track titles – in Sia's words - "The less time you spend on it, the more likely I am to use it. Discipline! One minute to draw it - and unleash your inner four year old!".

For those who need some aural inspiration; a couple of album tracks for your enjoyment. Additionally, I’ve posted my favourite Sia remix of Drink To Get Drunk (from the 2002 album, Healing Is Difficult).

Full competition details here.

MP3: Sia – Academia (expired)
MP3: Sia – I Go To Sleep (album version) (expired)
MP3: Sia – Electric Bird (expired)
MP3: Different Gear vs. Sia - Drink To Get Drunk (expired)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SIA! I'm So gonna buy the album.

July 31, 2007 6:46 pm

 
Blogger We Are Wealthy - Tips To Become Rich said...

I love her too. I can't wait till this comes out.

August 13, 2007 4:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember "Drink To Get Drunk" from hearing the song upon FG Radion in Paris, France, at the time. It's a great song to dance to. Cheers for sharing.

September 24, 2007 1:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home