For the love of men and music

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Bet You Win

So, no surprises there – the Arctic Monkeys picked up the 2006 Mercury Music Prize. To be honest, I don’t really give a monkeys (see what I did there?) about AM – it does however give me the chance to post a guilty pleasure – Almighty Records in the UK is a studio/remix group that as well as remixing chart acts records covers of chart indie and ballads and makes them more ‘dance-floor friendly’ – a few months ago a dodgy club I occasionally frequent played an Almighty cover (feat Belle Lawrence) of I Bet You Think You Look Good On The Dancefloor which made me squeal with delight.

It’s really tacky, but for some bizarre reason I had a blast dancing to it. And I wasn’t even drunk.


MP3: Belle Lawrence -I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor


buy: Belle Lawrence – IBYLGOTDF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with a slice of cheese every now and then!

September 08, 2006 8:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home