For the love of men and music

Monday, August 07, 2006

Eaten Alive!

Sort of a request/post here. This weekend I went to one of my local gay bars, where the DJ played a bootleg version of Diana Ross's Eaten Alive. The version was basically the eaten alive part of the chorus over a synthy house track. I've scoured the internet to see whether anyone has released any bootlegs/dance remixes of the track, but with no luck.

Anyone have a copy?

I hadn't actually heard the original Diana Ross track till this weekend - written (and featuring on backing vocals) the Bee Gees and Michael 'I want your nose' Jackson, I have to say I love it for the confused over the top mess that it is.

MP3: Diana Ross - Eaten Alive

buy: Diana Ross - Eaten Alive

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you during your hiatus!

This Diana Ross single remains one of my favorites. It is pure camp and I LOVE it! I will search high and low for the remix as well! Please post it if you find it...I am dying to hear!
The video is on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhgYdLEHnI
It is a treasure all its own!

August 07, 2006 11:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, really great dance.track

September 26, 2006 12:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home