For the love of men and music

Monday, June 04, 2007

A Piece Of Paradiso

The lucky Xolondon went and saw The Pipettes a couple of days ago (green with envy much?) – he’ll have a review coming soon I’m sure, but a big-up to him for pointing us in the direction of a streaming version of their concert at the Paradiso in Amsterdam.

I’ve had the recoding of the concert for ages, but it really is another thing to see them perform – albeit on my PC.

For those that want to carry them around whereever you go, the concert is below in MP3 form.


MP3: The Pipettes – Live at the Paradiso, Amsterdam (zip file)

6 Comments:

Blogger xolondon said...

ooh ahh! Is it one giant MP3?

June 05, 2007 12:27 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

June 06, 2007 2:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you, please come back.

July 01, 2007 11:29 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me Too, you are easily one of my favourite blogs!

July 05, 2007 8:12 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your blog and I'm beginning to scream every time I see that Pipettes entry, which is tough as I love, love, love the Pipettes too.

Please come back, you're being missed dreadfully.

July 13, 2007 5:33 pm

 
Blogger xolondon said...

I never reviewed it, but here you go: It was very peppy. Vim. Verve. Vigo(u)r.

New post please.

July 15, 2007 12:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home