For the love of men and music

Monday, April 30, 2007

This Year's Rent?

I’m not sure how I came across the video of The Bitch Of Living from the current musical flavour of the season Spring Awakening, but regardless of how I stumbled across it, there is something about the tune and the stageing that has utterly captivated me, and has me going back and playing the song on repeat enough to drive those I live with into utter despair.

The musical, based on the controversial play of the same title by Frank Wedekind, features music by Duncan Sheik and book/lyrics by Steven Sater. Based upon what I’ve seen and heard, I can’t wait till this makes its way across the ocean.


MP3: Spring Awakening – The Bitch Of Living
MP3: Spring Awakening – Touch Me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx for these, Im glad u posted them, I really like the songs im glad u introudced me to this musical, any chances of posting the album please ?

May 16, 2007 2:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe dont worry about it found it else where

May 16, 2007 5:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd heard of the play but had no real idea what it was like, so this is appreciated.

May 19, 2007 10:45 pm

 
Blogger MMMegan said...

thanks for posting these!
i'm seeing the musical in the summer and i can't wait.

June 11, 2007 9:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home