For the love of men and music

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Yes He Is

I first discovered Go On Do It by Victor (aka Victor Beard) from the awesome Morgan Geist album Unclassics that sought to uncover classic yet not terribly well known Italo disco tracks. ‘Go On Do It’ rejoices in funked-out 1984 electrodisco beats and production from Alexander Robotnick, sexy girl background vocals, and an insane sleazy rap from Robotnick's friend from Chicago, Victor Beard.

The track is the standout track from the album for me, and I’ve spent the last 2 years looking everywhere for the full unmixed track – so it really made my day yesterday when I discovered the track lying in a mate’s record collection.

MP3: Victor – Go On Do It (expired)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the file link is broken or that file does not exist.
Thanks for this cool page! Nice writing these posts.

April 07, 2007 4:38 am

 
Blogger homoeclectic said...

Fixed.

April 07, 2007 9:41 am

 
Blogger Phil said...

Thanks for that 'Unclassic' track. I love it!

April 14, 2007 3:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home