For the love of men and music

Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's Off to Helsinki

It was clear from a mile off, but Finland won the song contest in an otherwise dull contest. Frankly, the deserved the prize for being one of the few bands NOT to be dressed in white.







MP3: Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah (Finland) (Expired)
Mp3: Dima Bilan - Never Let You Go (Russia) (Expired)
Mp3: Hari Mata Hari - Lejla (Bosnien & Herzegovina) (Expired)
MP3: Elena Paparizou - Mambo (Interval Act) (Expired)

Buy: Eurovision 2006 Album

2 Comments:

Blogger homoeclectic said...

Link fixed. I was in a hurry to go out dancing, so didnt check the links :-)

May 21, 2006 4:25 am

 
Blogger Glenn Dunks said...

YES! The white thing was totally annoying me.

great blog btw. You should check out mine. I totally liveblogged Eurovision. I mention white for basically every contestant.

Thanks for the Mambo song by Elena. I couldn't find that anywhere!

May 25, 2006 3:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home