For the love of men and music

Monday, August 07, 2006

Back.

This company has been responsible for my extended absence – three days after connecting to them, my internet connection died and no amount of persuasion, threats or calling bribery could get my connection back up.

Thankfully, I have now returned to the land of the connected, and am able to go back to sharing random bits of musical delights from my music collection.


First post back, I recommend you check out Headlights and their debut album Kill Them With Kindness. With its sonic clash between shoegazing twee-pop, indie guitars and a synth wall of sound, this album has crept under my skin and feels like the perfect soundtrack for my current state of mind (frustrated at work, cold and wet).


The mix of melancholic lyrics and beach boys chords are making me very happy.


MP3: Headlights – TV (Expired)
MP3: Headlights – Put Us Back Together Right (Expired)


buy: Headlights – Kill Them With Kindness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home