For the love of men and music

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Not Possessed

I've just spent the last hour or so listening to the new (self-titled) album from Brett Anderson, and I'm sorry to say it's a bit of a mixed bag - there are a couple of tracks in addition to the rather wonderful Love Is Dead that got me hitting repeat button (e.g. The More We Possess The Less We Own Of Ourselves), but about half the album just didn’t gel with me. I’m kinda disappointed as I loved the two Brett featured tracks posted earlier.

Have a listen if you can hold of an advance copy and let me know if I need to give it another go.

I’m not going to post any more MP3s from the album, as a negative review is likely to end up with a ‘cease and desist’, so I’ll share the latest single from the rather gorgeous Feist. (It’s Slinky discotastic.)

MP3: Feist - My Man My Moon (expired)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is the MP3?

February 17, 2007 3:04 am

 
Blogger xolondon said...

Ahh you put up the MP3 - I would have linked to you earlier if you'd had it then. LOVE this song. A great single and brilliant teaser.

February 17, 2007 3:19 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great track!! Much better than anything that was on the last album.

February 17, 2007 6:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home