For the love of men and music

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paris Hilton? That's like SO 2004!

A couple of day’s ago, Popjustice posted its’ PJ Tips April 2006 and to my surprise one of the contributors suggested Paris Hilton’s Screwed. Erm – hello!? It’s only like 2 years old! For those of you who missed it, you can download it below.

It really is a wonderful bit of Euro-pop that wouldn’t be out of place at G-A-Y (not that I’ve been since I was 12) complete with processed voice, echo – all that’s missing are handclaps and a spoken bit to make it the camp classic that it so wants to be.

The other tips were PSB – I’m with Stupid. Hardly the tip of the month, as it’s probably one of the weakest tracks off the album. We’ve gotten hold of a couple more tracks off the album from a special man – but am under strict instructions not to share – so all I will say is that the album is turning out to be ace and a real return to the boys we know and love so well.

MP3: Paris Hilton – Screwed (Alex G Remix) (Expired)
Buy: 1 Night in Paris (The song isn’t available from what I can see – and I’ll be damned if I’m recommending A Simple Life – even I’m not that gay.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home