For the love of men and music

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Magic Accident

Perhaps one of the most eagerly awaited albums this year is Patrick Wolf's third release The Magic Position. As is the way these days, a collection of tracks pupporting to be the album have been released on the internet - I haven't seen a final listing of the album, so I'm not sure how kosher these are, but from what I've heard, the album will definititely be worth the wait.

More accessible than previous offerings, TMP continues to develop PW's electro-infused english folk-pop sensibilities.

MP3: Patrick Wolf - Overture (expired)
MP3:
Patrick Wolf - Magpie (expired)
MP3:
Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position (expired)

buy: Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh... how I want that leak. if the benevolent spirit posseses you, send over a link to thisiswhereyousendyourshit@yahoo.com (yes, that is actually the address). The title track is absolutely glorious!

January 02, 2007 3:59 pm

 
Blogger xolondon said...

You caught it! Funny, I sat in front of my computer for 10 days while I was off, waiting for some good leak and the day I go back, here it is. My one surprise with this CD is how many short-ish interludey tracks there are.

It's very good though!

January 02, 2007 9:29 pm

 
Blogger xolondon said...

Nice Logo shoutout btw!

January 04, 2007 11:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home